Clean. Creative. Classic.
These are the three attributes I strive to produce through my photography. I love being creative, I have a million and one DIY projects piled up, but photography has been my passion ever since I can remember. Throughout the busyness of life, I know how difficult it might be to capture those unforgettable moments, I am so privileged to have the opportunity to share those moments with you, capturing it through photography. I would love to be apart of your family from the little moments to the big ones. Here is a little more about me:
• I love my family; they are my number one supporters.
• Cupcakes & Pie are my weakness and my favorite midnight snack.
• I am a proud country girl
• If I could be anything other than a photographer, Id be an event planner.
• My dogs are THE coolest dogs you will ever meet.
• I can lick my elbow, yes, it is not impossible.
• I love Disneyland, yes I have pins and exchange them!
• Camping is one of my favorite events.
• I received my B.A. in Commercial Advertising.
• I am most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt.
• Hobby Lobby is my favorite place to shop.
• I am openly obsessed with all things wedding.
• Equally obsessed with antiques!!!
…And I’m excited to possibly meet you!